Softscape - Consists of the
animate elements of landscaping. Such as plants, trees, and turf. These
additions are a great way to soften and bring life to your landscape space.
Hardscape - Consists of the inanimate elements of landscaping, particularly any masonry, stone, or woodwork. These products create useable space, help add definition to your landscape design.
- Can be used to create more useable space by leveling out a steep lot. Help with embankment erosion, water diversion. Most common materials used are rock outcropping, Rosetta outcropping or masonry block.
- Provides a solid more inviting surface for your outdoor gathering area. More user friendly then rock or turf. There are a variety of patterns, textures, colors and sizes to offer endless design styles.
- Provides a safe place to enjoy a fire. Can be installed in conjunction with paverstone patio, concrete pad or prepared ground. Available as a kit or can be custom fabricated.
- Is a great alternative material to fabricate steps, sidewalks, driveways, cart paths and patios. Concrete can be colored and has many finish options available.
- For a beautiful, timeless way to separate elements of your landscaping. You can choose from a wide selection of edging materials.
Contact our office for a complete list of product and services available.